Company Policy Statement
- Dae Yang Straps conducts business in full compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations wherever we do business; we must also conduct our business in accordance with the highest standards of ethical behavior and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and industry standards.
- Dae Yang Straps must not engage in any acts of bribery or violate any applicable anti-bribery laws, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act, and all local antibribery laws and regulations. We must not give, agree to give, offer or receive, directly or indirectly, anything of value including payments, gifts or favors to influence the behavior of another business partner, government official or public or political officer.
- Dae Yang Straps must disclose any affiliation or conflict of interest in regard to ownership or beneficial interest in all dealings with customers and Government bodies.
- Dae Yang Straps is committed to achieving success through fair and legal competition and strictly prohibits any activity that violates antitrust laws or unlawfully restrains competition. Vendors must comply with applicable antitrust and competition laws to ensure equal opportunities and must not engage in any business practice designed to unlawfully restrain competition.
- Dae Yang Straps shall not engage in, support or allow any form of money laundering, terrorist financing or any other financing for illegal or illegitimate purposes.
- Dae yang Straps must collect, process, use, store and retain personal data about their employees, customers, suppliers, and other vendors, only for the purposes for which such data was collected or otherwise made available, in compliance with its contractual obligations with customers and all applicable data privacy and data protection laws. We will immediately notify all relevant parties or government officials of a known or suspected data breach and will work with all relevant parties and, if applicable, law enforcement to contain and respond to such breach.
- Dae Yang Straps must not disclose customers' confidential information to other parties and shall take all necessary steps to protect such confidential information. Confidential information includes inventions, formulas, processes, products, customer lists, programs, trade secrets, proprietary technology, expertise, domain names and all other non-public information of its customers. We are also prohibited from taking opportunities that are discovered through the use of customers' confidential information and using customers' confidential information for the personal gain.
- Dae Yang Straps is required to promptly report any suspected or known violations of our code of conduct and strictly forbids retaliation against any person who in good faith raises a concern or reports possible misconduct.